Laila Stancioff in 30 seconds
I am a Transformational Coach, Speaker and Author, driven by the incredible journey of transformation that has marked my life.
For 12 years, I embraced the life of a “modern nun“, while simultaneously supporting multiple companies and NGOs in enhancing their processes and streamlining their operations.
My quest for self-discovery led me far from my native Brazil to explore my roots in Latvia.
On my 30th birthday, I made the decision to step away from the religious organization I had dedicated my life to and rebuild my life from the ground up.
In one year, I had established myself and owned my own apartment. Now, I lead numerous organizations, and am married and the mother of two beautiful adopted children.
I am INFJ, and like to solve problems by the roots. I am logical and detail-oriented, but I am also an artist who carries her guitar around. I focus on each person’s individuality and have a passion for continuous improvement. I am not afraid to speak my mind and have zero tolerance for dishonesty.
Want to know more?Click here to check my professional path.
And here to read about my life.
What do I believe in?
I work towards a world where people are allowed and empowered to find and be themselves.
I believe in empowering people through learning.
I believe you only have to do what makes sense for you. If others think you are crazy, that is their problem.
What can I help you with?
If you want to improve your life:
- Get rid of something you are sick of
- Finding out what do you want for yourself
- Summoning the courage to do what you want
- Improving work-life balance
- Creating self-care habits
- Relocating to a new country
- Join or leave a religious organization
- Embracing the journey of adoption
- Navigating the complexities of an age-diverse marriage
- Efficiently organizing your schedule and life
If you want to improve your work:
- Process mapping and improvement
- Continuous improvement culture creation and sustainment
- Process documentation guidelines definition
- Creation of a Super User Network
- Process Management Maturity measurement & growth
- Financial Management & Human resources for small companies
- Culture Map training
- Operations implementation
Other content you might like:
- Find-U Podcast: from sick of it to Simply-U
- Blogs on self-discovery
- Journals for developing habits
- Videos on personal development
- Articles on Process Excellence
- More about my coaching work
- More about my process excellence work
- My guitar and I
Events & podcasts
May 17th 2024 – Forums Līdere – on Personal Transformation
October 6th 2023 – HR Personnel Conference – What every department needs? on Super Users
January 10th 2023 – Diversity Compass 2023 – Diversity in the workplace in Latvia
October 14th 2021 – Riga COMM – What is a Super User and how can you find yours?
October 12th 2018 – 59th International Scientific Conference of Riga Technical University – Establishing Supply Chain Process framework based on SCOR model: case study
October 2017 – 58th International Scientific Conference of Riga Technical University – How to find your Super User? How to reach its full potential?